Last month Retail Pro International held its annual Global Conference in soulful New Orleans, Louisiana. flexReceipts had the privilege of being a Platinum Sponsor at the show. Below you will find a brief recap of the conference in case you weren’t able to make it… or, you know, in case you never made it off Bourbon Street.
- Retail Pro PrismPOS is here! Retail Pro demoed its newest product and held various sessions helping retailers and partners better understand the product and its roadmap. At a first glance it looks like a very capable and elegant product. We love how it seamlessly ties in with mobile. If you haven’t seen this yet, you should! http://www.retailpro.com/Solutions/Prism.php
- Electronic receipts are more than a pdf in an email. RetailPro and flexReceipts have partnered to deliver interactive electronic receipts to its retailers. flexReceipts is now available as a part of the core product in the latest 8.6x and 9.3 versions. Start using your e-receipts as a marketing medium! Contact us for a free demo today. firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Merchant Warehouse makes a splash! There was a strong buzz at the conference surrounding Merchant Warehouse. They have a great partnership with Retail Pro and they also have a terrific product in Genius TM http://merchantwarehouse.com/genius. If you are a retailer and are worried about all of the various different wallets and forms of payments, look no further, Genius TM is your answer.
- Softcard mobile wallet is for real! There has been a lot of noise about ApplePay in the news as of late; however, Softcard mobile wallet can’t be ignored. Softcard, previously ISIS wallet, https://www.gosoftcard.com/ is a joint venture between AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon in the mobile payment space. The system is based on near-field communication (NFC) and allows users to pay by tapping their mobile device to a payment terminal. Already enabled in 20K+ locations, these guys have to be given strong consideration.
- Omnichannel loyalty, improved engagement and smarter promotions – Yes please! AppCard offers brick and mortar retailers, a totally new concept of making real-time, item level data actionable, to drive customer retention and loyalty. Combining a multi-tier loyalty program, analytics and business intelligence insights to create a personalized shopping experience and rewards. Check them out at https://appcard.com/
In short, Retail Pro did a phenomenal job, once again, in bringing great industry minds together to deliver powerful content and pointed material to attendees. RPI also announced that this will be the last of the Global Conferences, as regional conferences will take place going forward.
We look forward to seeing all of you again at the next conference!